08 Days / 07 Nights
Cairo / Aswan & Luxor ( Nile Cruise )
Nile And Beyond
Arrive Cairo International Airport , meet & assist as our representative will handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast in the hotel , enjoy an excursion to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus & see the Sphinx , which was discovered in 1912 carved from a single piece of stone, it is a lion with a portrait of a Pharaoh's head, it is also believed by many to be a likeness of Pharaoh Kefren. and then to Valley Temple. After that pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by first class sleeper train . Dinner & Overnight in sleeper train .
Arrive Aswan train station where you will be met and assisted . Then transfer to your 5 star Nile Cruise for Embarkation. Still on board enjoy the following visits till Day 6
- The High Dam - Unfinished Obelisk - Philae Temple
- Com Ombo & Edfo Temples
- Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Valley of the kings - Valley of the Queens - Hatshepsut Temples - Colossi of Memnon
Disembarkation from your cruise. Transfer to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo . Dinner & Overnight in sleeper train .
Arrive Giza train station , meet & assist . Transfer to the hotel . At Night optional sound & light show at Giza Pyramids area . overnight in Cairo .
Breakfast in the hotel , transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
End of the Program
Price Per Person in Double : $ 565 US Dollars!! Minimum 02 Persons!!
Price includes the following :
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport and transfer to hotel via Air-conditioned modern Van.
- 02 nights accommodation at 03 star hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- 02 days excursion in Cairo including visits to :
* Pyramids of Giza
* Valley temple
* Egyptian Museum
* Entrance fees are included
* English speaking guide is included
- Assist & Transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by First Class Sleeper Train.
- Meet and Assist at Aswan Train Station and transfer to Nile Cruise via Air-conditioned modern Van
- 03 nights accommodation at 05 star Nile Cruise including Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner - Entrance fees - sightseeing tours - English speaking guide.
- Assist & Transfer to Luxor train station for departure to Cairo by First Class Sleeper Train.
- Meet and Assist at Giza Train Station and transfer to hotel via Air-conditioned modern Van
- All transfers in Cairo / Aswan / Luxor via Air-conditioned modern Van
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International Airport on final departure.
Price excludes the following :
- Visa to Egypt
- Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo ( you will travel with Abela Egypt )
- Any other optional tours if required
- Tips to Driver - Guide - Company representative
-The price exclude Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts.
- We can arrange this program by flight or by seater train.
- Special Entrance Ticket for the interior room of the great Pyramid + Solar Boat. museum + Camel Ride ( please advice if you like to add it to the offer).
- In the Egyptian Museum the mumification room (Costs 100 L.E per person please advice if you like to add it to the offer).
- There are camera and video camera fees at historical and archaeological sites in Egypt .
- Please note that the company’s representative will be waiting for you with a sign that have your name on before the passport control & will be helping you with getting the entry visa in case you don’t have one depending on your nationality if it allows you to get the visa from Cairo Airport. The visa cost between $ 15 . If not you have to get it from the Egyptian embassy in your country because it is only held by the Egyptian government .
- Must be at the Airport at least 2 hours before flight timing.
- Tour guide: Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
- Vehicles:Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptain monumental sights.